Blumenfield is the only environmental consulting company in the region with a private environmental research center, Blumenfield Science.
Whether it’s waste resulting from a project or waste generated by your business, Blumenfield is your efficient and responsible partner in the field of environmental protection, offering integrated waste management services.
With our own environmental research center, we can implement active parameter monitoring programs, providing support for proper waste management and recycling, reducing environmental project costs and negative environmental impact.
Solutions for efficient waste management
We perform an efficient waste management to optimize waste management costs:
- We perform physico-chemical analyses for for waste classification (sludge, leachate, solid waste)
- We report the management of hazardous and non-hazardous waste to the National Environmental Agency.
- We make online reports, statistics regarding the waste and atmospheric emissions, as well as annual reference reports.
- We develop programs to prevent and reduce the amount of waste generated.
- We keep record of waste management and track its traceability.
- We develop waste management plans, in accordance with the active regulations.
To optimize waste management costs, Blumenfield offers solutions to reduce the volume of generated waste, selective collection, treatment, recovery and disposal of generated waste or transport solutions to the centers handling, recovering or removing the waste.